Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Faster Master Part 2 - Support

Support: the truth of the matter is that i would not be able to compete / train at the level that i do without the support i receive... first and foremost from my wife Sue - who takes that kids far too often so i can ride, and my kids - who know that "Daddy is going for a 3hr ride and will be back to play before dinner." That being said, if you know much about me you will know that i put 100% into what i am doing.... whether that be training, parenting, relaxing with Sue, playing with the kids, eating properly or cutting the grass. I also receive a huge amount of support from Barry Neal and the Trek Store Toronto.... i posted earlier about how nice it is to be taken care of so thoroughly... bikes, clothing, training tips, race support... anything that i need to be even more successful at racing, i can count on from Barry. This support has a huge affect on your ability to focus on training and perform at races... and without it, I would have a very different life.... I am spoiled... and I love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment