Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Manly Weekends

Had a couple Celebration Weekends ... lots of Man-Time with Eric Batty's Stag Weekend consisting of Outdoor Rock Climbing at Devil's Glen and then Downhill MTB'ing at Blue Mountain....

 Mark "The Best Man" Batty ready to pounce on the next route....

 Eric "The Spartan" Batty was smiling all day....

 yes that me... Jon "Spidermonkey" Barnes climbing to the top of the coolest Route i've done...

 Celebrating making to the top without falling to my death... Ryan "Balet Boy" Atkins had me covered...

 Pre-Wedding ride with PG and Rick "Proud Father" Batty.... i love how Non-stressful weddings are for guys....

 A Couple good looking Dudes and a good looking Lady.... Congrats to Eric and Eden...

Even made me get dressed up and put on a pretty face.... although my comment to Sue was "When you pick my clothes before we go out, you always make sure that you look just a Little bit better than me, don't you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment