Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tucson riding (?) Day 6

Not my best day.... Rango had a sore ankle so he took a day off so I went for a spin with a few sprints.... 
This could be a Public Service Message for buying new pedals....
Came out is my left pedal during a sprint, landed on my bars with my chest and then proceeded to go over the bars at about 40km/h.... Not a pretty result. 
Sliding on a rough highway and then rolling back up to my feet could have been worse but is still pretty bad. 
Thanks goes to the unnamed guys in the SUV who watched the crash, helped pick me up off te highway and then drive me back to Green Valley... Saved me a HORRIBLE ride home....
Forearm took the worst of it... Deep gauge about 3" long and ugly...
I think my hip invented a new lipstick colour for Revlon... "Road Rash Red"...
Left my tan on the highway....
Damn.... There goes a nice Team Kit...

No comments:

Post a Comment