Thursday, July 10, 2014

Might as well join them...

So... People are getting into this Throw Back Thursday thing... And I happened across some old pics last night in the basement... So I thought I would share a little something about how I used to be ... And what I used to look like!!


Before getting heavy into cycling... I used to be heavy into volleyball and waterskiing... To the point where I was part of a Team that out on shows around Ontario at powerboat races and for special everts... And kneeboarding was one of my Things...


Also spent tons on hours in the early morning or late dusk on the flat water bare footing... Tons of fun until you fall at 42mph!!!


Started off my "career" on triathlons... Did them for a few years and this is a pic of my very first one in Stouffville ... Came out of the water almost last... Got to top 3 on the hike and then held it for the run. Congrats via my grandpa in winning $25 and a bottle of Gatorade!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment