Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Another way to strengthen your heart....

Ok folks... it's that time of year again... when i put out a message / post to everyone who will listen (anyone out there??? is this thing on???)
For the first time in 6 years, the Ride for Karen does NOT conflict with an OCup race... so i'll be back riding 160km on the 7th of September to raise money to benefit kids with cancer, and help send them to camps in the Muskoka region.


I'm very excited about taking part again since Kirk and Kris Tobias are good friends of mine, and great guys.  They have lost their mother to cancer (Karen) and also their father (Kal)... and the RFK is their way of giving back to the cancer community - helping kids with cancer be a kid!!
In it's 12th year, they surpassed the $2M mark, and are always looking forward and wanting to grow.
If you would like to ride in this year's 160km or 100km ride, you can register HERE or if you are unable to join us, please be kind enough to make a donation to my cause.
My goal is $750, but would love to get over $1G.  My kids will be helping me run a RFK Bottle Drive over the next couple weeks to help my efforts.


My Personal Donation Page can be found HERE and all donations are secure credit card transactions.
Help be part of a great cause, and make a difference in the lives of kids who need our help....

No comments:

Post a Comment