Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yeah Yeah Yeah....

OK.... so i got in a little bit of trouble last week from Emily Batty... she sent me an email saying that i needed to keep my blog more up to date... so here's my excuses... 1) having problems on the home computer logging on to certain pages... and my blog is one of them... 2) there's nothing really exciting to write about!!! I've been spending lots of time at school doing dance with all the kids, playing with my grade 6 volleyball girls, the usual fun with the kids at home... and riding in the basement for hours at a time.... training is coming along well though... tempo watts are coming up and getting more comfortable, 1 and 1's are feeling easier, and the longer outside rides are nice to clear my head.... need to start strength with weights next week... i keep saying that to myself.... but i have plans to make regular posts about life as a Master Racer... demands, committments, difficulties, goals etc.... promise it won't be long...
option #1 - cold nose, cold toes, fresh air, snow... option #2 - my room of personal torture.... workouts and watching the leafs lose....

No comments:

Post a Comment