Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hurts So Good...

My every-other-week visits to Peak Health and Wellness in Brooklin are putting me back together... straightening out my back and taking lots of pressure off my previously injured kneed... and there's nothing like a good back crack to start your day.... Electric Pulse machine that warms up and loosens up areas to be worked... oh so nice...
Activator (i think that's what it's called) telling my muscles ... "Hey Barnes!!! This is how you are supposed to be... quit messing things up!!"
Graston tools to scrape (literally) away scar tissue from tendons and bone... started off feeling "sandy and gritty" but is now getting much smoother....
Activator and Pulse pads.... i wish i had these at home to use every day!!! Thanks to Dr. Sheila Keber for allowing me to continue abusing my old body....

No comments:

Post a Comment