Monday, August 1, 2011

Road Provs...

Made my way out to Waterloo for the Ontario Road Provincials... yes i did a road race and was reminded why i don't race road anymore... My hopes for the day was some great intensity and suffering... and quickly discovered that the M1 group typically doesn't let any breaks get away (which was what i was looking for) and rely on a bunch sprint (which i suck at).... so i was disappointed that the course and race were not harder to create some splits in the group and cause some suffering.... But check out the bike that Barry lent me ... Madone 6.9 with a ridiculous amount of light carbon that was half the weight of my 'Cross-turned-Road bike...
Yeah... i'm in the pack somewhere.... chased down a few breaks because i was frustrated that i wasn't in the breaks.... makes me think that the course should have been harder when i get beat to the line by a guy with hair legs and waterbottles in a cage at the back of his seat....

No comments:

Post a Comment